raw cacao coconut mousse
* 2 cups young coconut meat (approx. 2 young coconuts)
* 1 cup avocado (approx. 1 large avocado)
* ½ cup pitted dates (or more for desired sweetness)
* 5 Tbs raw cacao powder
* ½ tsp. sea salt
* 2/3 cup coconut water (or more for desired texture)
*** Open two young coconuts. Pour coconut water into bowl and set aside for later use. Scrape out the young coconut meat and place in blender (should be about 2 cups). Add the flesh of 1 large avocado (should be about 1 cup), ½ cup pitted dates, 5 Tbs. raw cacao powder and ½ tsp.sea salt to blender with 2/3 cup coconut water. Blend until smooth and creamy. May need to add more coconut water ( 1 Tbs at a time to reach desired consistency). Set in fridge to chill. Makes approx. 4 cups.
rose vanilla coconut cream
* 2 cups young coconut meat (2 young coconuts)
* 3 Tbs. coconut palm sugar (may need more to reach desired sweetness)
* ½ tsp. vanilla bean powder
* 1 Tbs. dried organic rose petals
* pinch sea salt
* 2/3 cup coconut water
*** Open two young coconuts. Pour coconut water into bowl and set aside. Scrape out the young coconut meat and place in blender. Dissolve coconut palm sugar in 1/3 cup coconut water and add to blender with vanilla bean powder, dried rose petals, sea salt. Add additional 1/3 cup coconut water as needed to blend to a smooth creamy consistency. Set in fridge to chill.
Makes approx. 3 cups.
Layer in 1 cup jars. Enjoy!