zesty lemon parsley cashew cream
I love creating alchemy in my kitchen, playing with a few simple ingredients and coming up with something nourishing and delicious. I highly encourage you to play around and experiment with what ingredients speak to you. Parsley can be substituted for cilantro or basil, cashews for macadamia or sunflower seeds.....
* 1 cup soaked raw cashews (drain from soaking liquid after minimum of 4 hr and
* 1/2 bunch fresh parsley (rinse and chop)
* juice and zest of 1 lemon
* 1 clove garlic (peeled)
* 1 Tbs. raw tahini (optional...delicious with or without!)
* 1/4 tsp. sea salt
* 1/3 cup water (add more water for thinner dressing)
***combine all ingredients and blend till smooth.
*high speed blender is preferred.
*makes approx. 12oz.
*scoop in mason jar, use desired amount and store remaining in fridge
*use all organic ingredient if available
I used this cream to dress up a bowl of massaged red kale for a tasty lunch or a side to any meal. The same kale salad could be tossed in the dehydrator for a batch of homemade kale chips. It also makes for a yummy raw veggie dip. Enjoy!